As a homeowner, it’s important to know where the water leaks are so you can fix them before they lead to serious damage.
A water leak detector is one of those things we all need to know about, but we often forget to think about until we experience a leak. If you want to get a water leak detector for your home or office, read on.
Every year, thousands of homes are flooded when there’s a water leak. But thanks to this simple home test kit, you can find the leak before the flood occurs.
If your house has a water leak, you might notice the floor or even the walls are damp. But if there’s a leak in the roof, you might not know. That’s where we come in. We’ll locate the leak, repair the damage, and prevent further leaks before they become costly.
Leak Detection Tools, Ultrasonic Leak Detector & Transmitter Electronic Stethoscope Air Leak Detector Noise Detector Snoop Leak Detector for Pipeline, Air Conditioner, Automobile Glass Leak Detection
- Ultrasonic Leak Detector with Located the Leak Location Quickly: The leak detector adopts advanced ultrasonic sensor technology, Use sound waves with frequencies generated near the leak to determine the correct location of the leak, can quickly, accurately and intuitively find out all types of pressure or vacuum system gas.
- Air Leak Detector with Multi-scene leak detection: Liquid leakage faults can detect the degree of sealing of enclosed parts such as cabins, car cockpits, refrigerators, and containers. Place the transmitter in the vehicle and close the doors and windows. Trace the detector around outside of the screen, windows and door seals to locate the leak
- Ultrasonic Leak Detector with Excellent Quality: The ultrasonic leak detector has the advantages of small size, light weight, accurate and reliable, convenient operation, practicality, etc. It is a practical portable detection instrument.
- Snoop Leak Detector with Two Measurement Methods: For real-time detection of gas pipelines, EM282-R can be used alone to capture the tiny ultrasonic signals generated when gas leaks to detect gas leaks; And non-real-time detection is that EM282-R capture the ultrasonic signal from EM282-T. Once a leak occurs, ultrasonic waves will leak out through the leak to determine the correct location of the leak.
- Noise Detector with Sensitivity Can be Adjusted: the ultrasonic frequency response is within 40kHz +/-2kHz, which can be adjusted according to the detection environment to improve the accuracy of the measurement. At the same time, it is equipped with headphones and LED indicators, even the smallest sound can quickly capture the location of the leak