Shower areas are regularly exposed to water, moisture and steam, making them more prone to deterioration and damage faster than other features. Even if you maintain them well, you may find yourself dealing with issues such as water damage, mould and leakages. Water tends to corrode features and also affects the grout lines in your bathroom.
If you have noticed any problems in your bathroom
areas, you must deal with them without delay. Neglecting to fix them in time
can cause further deterioration, making it even more challenging and expensive
to fix the issues. Shower repairs aren’t a job that you can entrust to
You need skilled and licensed technicians with experience
in the field, to handle this job for you. This is where the services of a
proven company like Water
Leak King comes into the
picture. If you have noticed any issues with the grout lines or other features
in your bathroom, give us a call, and we will provide you with prompt and efficient
How Do Professionals Handle Shower
- – Experienced professionals always handle shower repairs methodically and in a straightforward manner. They understand that their clients need timely fixes and complete the task to industry standards within the shortest time frame. These are the things you can expect when you hire professionals for the job.
- – The technicians will conduct a thorough assessment to determine how much damage has taken place. They will identify the root cause of the issue and ensure that they do not miss any details during the assessment.
- – Once they have found out what is causing the problem, they will create a detailed report and explain the process to you. If you have any specific questions at this point, you should ask them for clarifications. They will provide you with a quote for the job and will start the work once you have approved of it.
- – Since every bathroom is different and the issues that crop up will differ, the professionals will provide customised solutions. Sometimes all that is required is small repairs that can be completed with materials that the technicians have brought with them. On the other hand, more complex bathroom repairs such as complete grout replacement and sealing solutions need additional materials.
- – The technicians will source all the necessary products and complete the job at a time convenient to you. They will work efficiently so that your bathroom is fully functional as quickly as possible.
For any information about our services, feel free to call us. We are more than happy to help you with all the details you require about our solutions and pricing. Visit our testimonials page to see what others have to say about us here at Water Leak King. If you have questions, just fill in this form, and we’ll contact you as soon as we can.You can also give us a call at 1300 934 863 if you need immediate assistance.
Cracks in bathroom tiles are quite a common problem and in most instances, these are evident in older bathrooms where the tiling hasn’t been replaced for decades. However, aside from age-related cracks, there are other reasons why your bathroom tiles crack.
Causes Of Cracked Tiles
Shower tiles can develop hairline and large cracks. The latter can cause them to ultimately crumble and break. The cracks could develop because of:
- Use of substandard tiling products
- Poor quality installation materials
- Poor quality workmanship
- Mastic adhesive used instead of a thin set adhesive- this causes loosening of the tiles over time
- Sometimes water gets behind the shower causing the walls to swell- this results in cracks in the tiles
While many homeowners do caulk the cracks in the tiles instead of getting them replaced, severe cracks can’t be fixed using this method. In most instances, you don’t need to worry about hairline cracks as those are superficial and don’t run right through the thickness of the tile. This is more of a cosmetic problem rather than one that will ultimately result in any major leakage.
Why Timely Shower Tile Repairs Are Important
If you have noticed any cracks in your shower tiles, its best to call in expert professionals like the ones at Water Leak King. They will assess the level of damage in order to determine the plan of action. Not getting serious cracks in the shower tiles repaired can result in a number of problems such as:
- The adjacent tiles will also eventually become impacted and start to loosen and crack
- Water will begin to seep into the walls and can also start to seep into other areas of the house
- Paint and plaster damage
- Rot and mould issues
- The constant leaks and moisture can also attract pests such as termites which can open your house up to extensive timber
Professional Cracked Tile Repair Services
The best way to avoid all these problems is to call us for the timely repairs of your cracked shower tiles. We will assess the level of damage and provide recommendations on what kind of repairs would be required to fix the problem permanently. Fine cracks may be filled with clear silicone caulk. However, if the cracks are wider, complete tile replacement may be the only solution.
For any more information, feel free to call Water Leak King at 1300 934 863. You can also send us queries and requests via this Online Form and we will respond within the shortest possible time.
Click here to read more.
Leaking showers aren’t an uncommon problem and when that happens, it impacts the features in the bathroom as well as in the rooms adjacent to the bathroom. Not addressing this problem on time can result in further damage and fixing it can become very expensive and troublesome.
One of the best ways to make sure you don’t have to deal with shower leak problems is to hire the services of a company like ours for regular bathroom maintenance. We at Water Leak King strongly believe that this is one of the most effective ways to prevent leakage problems from becoming aggravated.
While some DIY enthusiasts feel inclined to rush to the local hardware store, bring in caulk and other sealants to fix the leak, these are all temporary fixes. They rarely fix the underlying problem and before long, people find themselves dealing with the same problem all over again.
Why Hire Professionals?
There are a number of reasons why it’s a better idea to hire the services of professionals like us to fix your leaking shower, such as:
- Professional assessment of the problem
- Correct diagnosis of the cause of the cracks
- Use of commercial grade materials in the work
- Use of the latest tools and techniques
- Efficient and perfect workmanship
- Work covered by warranties
- Work carried out to Australian Standards
- Cost-effective solutions
In addition to all these things, we will also inspect all the adjacent features and fixtures to ensure there is no problem with any of them. This thorough inspection, expert workmanship and use of the latest sealants and techniques help ensure that the work is completed to the highest standards.
While it may seem like a DIY solution is far cheaper than hiring a professional company like ours, that can only result in rework in the near future. If you are unable to pinpoint the root cause of the problem it can result in internal damage in the walls which can become a hassle and expensive to fix.
As you can see, there are a number of different reasons why it’s a good idea to hire the services of a professional to fix your leaking shower. For any more information, feel free to call Water Leak King at 1300 934 863. You can also send us queries and requests via this Online Form and we will respond within the shortest possible time.
Click here to read more.
There are a number of aspects to keep in view while installing a shower such as functionality, aesthetics and longevity. It can sometimes be a challenge to achieve all these objectives in your shower installation project. Often, sooner than later, you find that various problems begin to surface in the fixture and leakage is one of them.
We at Water Leak King are one of the most reputed and reliable operators in this industry and provide outstanding leaking shower repairs solutions to our clients. We know from experience that this is one of the commonest problems people have to deal with their shower features.
Regardless of the reasons for the shower leaks, we have the ability, knowledge and resources to fix the problem within the shortest possible time and the best possible way.
The Shower Leak Repair Experts
Most plumbing companies provide shower repairs services, but many also use techniques that end up causing significant damage to the tiling and adjacent plumbing features. This is where we distinguish ourselves from other companies in this space. We offer a very cost-effective solution to fix shower leaks without damaging the tiling.
Peeling tiles, recessed joints and cracked grout are some common signs of shower leaks. However when you see the grout blackening due to mould or if the tiles begin to start sinking into the bathroom floor, it’s important to get the problem addressed without delay.
Shower Leak Repair Processes
When we handle this repair job for you, our experienced and licensed plumbers will:
- Assess the condition of the shower’s silicon seals.
- Replace silicone seals if required.
- If some tiles are loose and falling off, we will remove them and affix them with waterproof cement and then seal them with an additional layer of sealant.
- If the leak is a result of the extreme tightening of yourshowerhead, we can replace the damaged components. If the damage to the internal parts is excessive, we might need to replace the entire showerhead.
- We will de-grout and re-grout the affected areas.
- Seal shower walls.
We also recommend that you get regular shower maintenance done as this helps us identify problems before they get out of hand, saving you hassles and money in the long term. For any more information, feel free to call Water Leak King at 1300 934 863. You can also send us queries and requests via this Online Form and we will respond within the shortest possible time.
To read more, click here.