There are a number of aspects to keep in view while installing a shower such as functionality, aesthetics and longevity. It can sometimes be a challenge to achieve all these objectives in your shower installation project. Often, sooner than later, you find that various problems begin to surface in the fixture and leakage is one of them.
We at Water Leak King are one of the most reputed and reliable operators in this industry and provide outstanding leaking shower repairs solutions to our clients. We know from experience that this is one of the commonest problems people have to deal with their shower features.
Regardless of the reasons for the shower leaks, we have the ability, knowledge and resources to fix the problem within the shortest possible time and the best possible way.
The Shower Leak Repair Experts
Most plumbing companies provide shower repairs services, but many also use techniques that end up causing significant damage to the tiling and adjacent plumbing features. This is where we distinguish ourselves from other companies in this space. We offer a very cost-effective solution to fix shower leaks without damaging the tiling.
Peeling tiles, recessed joints and cracked grout are some common signs of shower leaks. However when you see the grout blackening due to mould or if the tiles begin to start sinking into the bathroom floor, it’s important to get the problem addressed without delay.
Shower Leak Repair Processes
When we handle this repair job for you, our experienced and licensed plumbers will:
- Assess the condition of the shower’s silicon seals.
- Replace silicone seals if required.
- If some tiles are loose and falling off, we will remove them and affix them with waterproof cement and then seal them with an additional layer of sealant.
- If the leak is a result of the extreme tightening of yourshowerhead, we can replace the damaged components. If the damage to the internal parts is excessive, we might need to replace the entire showerhead.
- We will de-grout and re-grout the affected areas.
- Seal shower walls.
We also recommend that you get regular shower maintenance done as this helps us identify problems before they get out of hand, saving you hassles and money in the long term. For any more information, feel free to call Water Leak King at 1300 934 863. You can also send us queries and requests via this Online Form and we will respond within the shortest possible time.